Policy Planning and Research Division (PPRD)
Guidelines on LIS for SHS
Question: Is batch enrolment allowed in LIS?
Answer : No. It should be enrolment by learner not batch enrol.
Question : How can the teacher validate the data of SHS students?
Answer : Use SHS Enrolment Form and supporting documents (as specified in DO 25, Annex A) as bases for the following:
- Search and retrieve LRN with corresponding learner record
- Enrol learner in preferred program that is officially offered by the school
Question: How will a SHS learner be given LRN?
Answer : Learners with NO LRN shall be registered and appropriately identified as one of the following:
- From School Abroad, encode school name and country where learner finished JHS
- PEPT passer, encode PEPT Certificate No.
- A&E passer, encode A&E Certificate No.
- PVT passer, encode PVT certificate no.
- From the same school but not encoded in the LIS
- From other schools but not encoded
Question: Who will approve the LRN of newly-registered learner?
Answer: Prior to issuance of LRN, record of newly-registered learner shall be subject to approval of Schools Division Office.
Question: What are the role of the School Head and Class Adviser in LIS?
Question: What are the needed data in creating SHS Sections?
- Program offering selected from drop-down list of school’s authorized program listing
- Section must be unique within a school
- Class adviser shall been created and updated under the List of School personnel hence selected from a drop-down list.