Data Request Procedure:
- Prepare the document below:
- a. Duly signed and scanned letter of request
The Request shall indicate the ff:
i. Addressed to the Regional Director
ii. Purpose of Request
iii. Listing of data being requested
iv. Preferred format (if any)
v. With return mailing address, contact number & email address
2.Scan the following documents to generate their “softcopies”
3. Email the scanned documents to the Regional Office thru the Policy, Planning & Research Division at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject of “Data Request”.
4. Wait for notifications from the Policy, Planning and Research Division regarding the request (within the day upon receipt)
*Please be reminded that the processing time depends on the bulk and availability of the data being requested. (Maximum of 3 working days)
5. Upon signature of the Regional Director, the transmittal/reply letter with the attached requested data shall be emailed to the email address of the requester.