20160912 HP5-B04D, | 1Z0-591, | 640-878, | 70-246, | HP2-T23, | ST0-237, | SG0-001, | PEGACSA71V1, | HP0-M101, | 1Z0-434, | 101, | MB6-870, | PEGACPBA71V1, | 1Z0-067, | E20-007, | 642-889, | 199-01, | C9510-317, | NS0-180, | 70-414, | 101-400, | VCP550, | ADM-201, | 300-209, | CISSP-ISSAP, | PR2F, | C4040-252, | 350-080, | MB6-702, | 70-466, | API-580, | GMAT-VERBAL, | CCA-500, | MB6-886, | C_TFIN52_66, | VCPC550, | 070-246, | 1Z0-228, | C2020-703, | 070-461, | C2010-511, | HIT-001, | C_TPLM30_66, | CQA, | 70-696, | 70-469, | 400-201, | P2170-033, | CLO-001, | 070-688, | PMI-100, | 70-483, | 70-532, | 156-215.77, | C2070-582, | AHM-250, | MA0-102, | 70-534, | 300-208, | 312-50v8, | A00-211, | 70-412, | 74-343, | 070-417, | M70-201, | MB2-708, | HP0-J73, | 1Z0-034, | 1Z0-522, | PRINCE2-Practitioner, | 1V0-605, | 2V0-621, | E20-593, | 640-722, | 70-461, | HP0-Y47, | AX0-100, | M2020-733, | JN0-102, | 70-697, | 640-911, | P2180-031, | 1Z0-535, | 312-49, | CISA, | 70-337, | 70-981, | 200-125, / 300-075, / 100-105, / 300-101, / 210-260, / 300-115, / 200-310, / 300-135, / 300-320, / 210-060, / 300-070, / 200-105, / 210-065, / MA0-102, | 70-534, | 300-208, | 70-485, | 312-50v8, | A00-211, | 70-412, | 74-343, | 070-417, | M70-201, | MB2-708, | HP0-J73, | 1Z0-034, | 1Z0-522, | PRINCE2-Practitioner, | 1V0-605, | 2V0-621, | E20-593, | 640-722, | 70-461, | HP0-Y47, | AX0-100, | M2020-733, | JN0-102, | 70-697, | 640-911, | P2180-031, | 1Z0-535, | 312-49, | CISM, | CISA, | 70-337, | 70-981, | 200-125, | 300-075, / 100-105, / 300-101, / 210-260, / 300-115, / 200-310, / 300-135, / 300-320, / 210-060, / 300-070, / 200-105, / 210-065, / C9560-568. And 190-803. And 190-950. And 190-951. And 190-802. And VCS-319. And A2150-039. And CPIM-BSP. And TFINCTAPLIXM2001. And 190-755. And ISS-003. And PDDM. And SEND. And

DepEd Cavite conducts performance coaching among school heads

Schools Division Superintendent (SDS) Cherrylou de Mesa, in her performance coaching and coordination meeting empowered school heads as she reviewed the leadership protocols the Division of Cavite Province adhere to, last January 4 to 5.

SDS de Mesa emphasized the significance of appreciative inquiry, shared governance, and transparent, ethical, and accountable (TEA) governance in the establishment of a stronger ground for the school community and the Division as a whole.

She also reminded the participants to immediately address any legal and/or operational issues to build trust and confidence in their leadership.

Moreover, the Schools Division Superintendent also responded to school heads’ Parents-Teachers Association (PTA) and teachers’ loan issues and concerns. She stressed that only curriculum implementation-related projects shall be carried out by the PTA and encouraged the promotion of financial literacy among teaching and non-teaching personnel.

Meanwhile ASDS Elias Alicaya Jr. helped primed the school heads with regard to personnel selection board (PSB) concerns, particularly the standard procedures on hiring and retirement.

He also reported that DepEd Cavite has hired 477 or 71% of the available teaching positions. The remaining 198 (29%) positions shall be filled this year.

Earlier, school heads were introduced to the Division’s new tagline, “Sustaining, Empowering, Innovating DepEd Cavite in 2018.” (Rey Ann M. Maramag, PDO I/ DIO)

 

This might interest you: